I love sharing my practice with you through this blog, through my Facebook page and through other social media… but I also love learning from you all, hearing what you are doing in your practice, what rituals you follow, and interacting on a deeper level.
I believe one of the best ways to do that is in a space that is both safe and private, where are thoughts and questions are shared only within the community for which they were intended.
I have now created the Wise Woman Bean Gealach Circle, as a closed Facebook Group… just in time for Sunday’s New Moon!
If you love working with Mother Earth (known by so many names, such as Gaia, Pachamama, and Danú), following the energies of Seanmháthair Gealach (Grandmother Moon), of the Goddess(es), of Father Sky (Daghda) creating or learning ancestral crafts, or follow an earth-based spirituality…. or are interested in learning more about this path, this may be the group for you!
A bean …what?
What is a Bean Gealach? I will tell you… Much of my work is rooted in Celtic Shamanism and in the Moon Mná Mamaí tradition, from Slí an Chroí in Ireland. In Irish Gaelic, bean means “woman” (pronounced “ban”, rhyming with “can”), and gealach means “moon” (there are regional variations in pronunciation, but I say “ghee-al-uck”). So, a Bean Gealach is a Moon Woman.
In this group, we are Holding the Light and Sacred Space for you to share your HERstory, your journey, ask questions, share rituals…. and participate in the Facebook Live events and online circles where we can meet virtually, celebrate the cycles of the Grandmother Moon and delve into our Soul Questions for the month.
I love sharing Earth-based and Moon-based rituals, wisdom and practices in this global community that connects us from all around our beautiful planet.
- connect to the Yin and Yang of our Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine energies
- entrain with the changing energies of Mother Earth’s yearly cycle and with the monthly cycle of Seanmháthair Gealach (as Grandmother Moon aka Selene is known in Irish Gaelic)
- celebrate through ritual (and a little bit of magick!) throughout the lunar month
- celebrate the Celtic Wheel of the Year (Samhain, Winter Solstice, Imbolc, Spring Equinox, Beltaine, Summer Solstice, Lughnasadh, and Autumn Equinox)
- connect with our inner Goddess(es)
- build personal altars and create sacred tools
- connect to the stages of a Woman’s life from Maiden to Mother/Woman and Crone… including other stages that may be new to you!
- and much much more!
Together we learn and grow, and create Sacred Space in our daily life.
Through this group, I will also make available premium offerings for events and workshops such as sharing Celtic Rites of Maiden-Mother -Crone, Connecting to Your Inner Cauldron (and more).
Please note that this will be a safe and respectful group,
and any trolls, goblins or ogres will be banished immediately!