Women of all ages around our world are gathering together to celebrate the Divine Feminine within, to connect with their inner sacredness and wisdom, to connect with other women, to connect with Mother Earth and Grandmother Moon (Seanmháthair Gealach in Irish Gaelic), the Goddess within, and to celebrate the cycles of our life — from Maiden to Mother to Crone…. and all the stages between.
Is this calling to you? Do you consider yourself a Moon Woman (Bean Gealach in Irish Gaelic)? Do you connect with the Wise Woman traditions of herbalism, connect to Mother Earth? Do you wish to make this connection? Do you wish to start on a path to connect with your Inner Goddess? To find your medicine?
Join our new virtual community in a new Facebook group, the Wise Woman Bean Gealach Circle. A great way to start the Celtic new year that began on Samhain.
Please note that this group is closed/private, which does not mean you cannot join…. It just means that nothing posted there will be visible on your own timeline… or anyone else’s! It is a safe and completely private place to share, to ask questions, to grow.
UPDATE: NEW CIRCLE EVENT
We are holding our FIRST on-line Circle journey on Monday, November 14th at 2 PM Pacific Time (5 PM Eastern, 10 PM GMT/UTC): The Journey to YOUR Inner Cauldron.
This event is FREE and is open to folks who are not yet members of the Circle. Join us… try it out… make connections.
CLICK HERE for more information about this event, and to register.
The Circle… a place to share, connect and grow
In the group, we are collectively holding the light and Sacred Space for you to share your HERstory, your journey, your rituals, and to ask questions… and participate in the Facebook Live events and monthly on-line circles where we will meet virtually, celebrate the cycles of the Grandmother Moon and delve into our Soul Questions for the month.
I love sharing Earth-based and Moon-based rituals, wisdom and practices in this global community that connects us from all around our beautiful planet. And I hope you do too!
Together we learn and grow, and create Sacred Space in our daily lives, and:
- connect to the Yin and Yang of our Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine energies
- entrain with the changing energies of Mother Earth’s yearly cycle and with the monthly cycle of Seanmháthair Gealach (as Grandmother Moon, aka Selene or LaLuna, is known in Irish Gaelic)
- celebrate with rites and ritual (and a little bit of magick!) throughout the lunar month and the solar year
- celebrate the Celtic Wheel of the Year (Samhain, Winter Solstice, Imbolc, Spring Equinox, Beltaine, Summer Solstice, Lughnasadh, and Autumn Equinox)
- connect with our inner Goddess(es)
- build personal altars and create sacred tools
- connect to the stages of a Woman’s life from Maiden to Mother/Woman and Crone… including other stages that may be new to you!
- and much much more!
Through this group, I will also make available premium/paid offerings for events and workshops such as sharing Celtic Rites of Maiden-Mother – Crone (and more).
If you love working with Mother Earth (known by so many names, such as Gaia, Pachamama, and Danú), following the energies of Grandmother Moon (Seanmháthair Gealach), of the Goddess(es), of Father Sky (Daghda), following the Celtic Wheel of The Year, creating or learning ancestral crafts and herbalism, or follow an earth-based spirituality…. or are interested in learning more about this path, you will find great resources – and the opportunity to ask questions, share rituals, and more – in our NEW private Facebook Group, the Wise Woman Bean Gealach Circle.