In Celtic traditions, we work with the concept of three… three worlds, the triple goddess of Maiden-Mother-Crone, the triskele symbol, and our three cauldrons of energy: our womb, our heart and our third eye (aka our Medicine Eye)
Have you ever spoken directly to your Inner Cauldrons? Forged a connection with them? Asked them what wisdom they have for you? Given them thanks for the support they have given you in this journey through life? Or forgiven them for what they have not given you?
This journey connects us to our Divine Feminine and our inner cauldrons, the source of life itself, through one of the three worlds – the Middle World – surrounded by a virtual circle of like-minded women, and our guides and ancestors.
We will begin with Calling in the Directions and a symbolic cleanse, and after the journey we can share our thoughts and experiences in a Talking Woman segment. We then release that which no longer serves us, followed by Closing the Directions.
Info and Registration
Date: Monday, November 14th, 2016
Time: 2 PM Pacific / 5 PM Eastern / 10 PM GMT(UT)
Location: On-line via ZOOM (dial-in also available) in the comfort of your home
Registration Required to Participate: Click HERE to register
The event will be recorded, to provide playback for registrants who could not attend LIVE.
- Be well hydrated, and have a beverage handy
- Find a comfortable and private spot so you can fully engage in the Circle
- Bring a small stone for the symbolic cleansing portion of the event (it can be a stone you’ve found, or even a favourite crystal).
- Something to take notes or capture thoughts during the Talking Woman segment
- If you have headphones, please use them as the sound quality will be MUCH better:)
- The event duration is roughly 90 minutes, but may be longer or shorter depending on the number of participants (limited to 50).
We will connect virtually via ZOOM
- ZOOM is free, works on iOS and Android devices, both MAC and PC with the following browsers:
- Windows: IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+
- Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome
- We will have full audio and visual capability in this ZOOM meeting, so will be able to see each other and speak to each other. There is also chat functionality.
- At times I will place everyone on Mute to allow full concentration on the journey and reduce background sounds. You will still be able to “chat” during this time.
- Full details for joining the ZOOM meeting will provided in your reservation confirmation, along with a tool to add the details to your calendar.
- For those with poor internet connections, dial-in participation is possible, although long-distance charges will apply (unless you have a great free VOIP number!). The dial-in number will be provided when you register.
I look forward to sharing this journey with you!