On November 1st, begin a new journey with Grandmother Moon and Mama Earth as the Wheel of the Year turns once again.
For those who wish to delve more deeply into the magick and wisdom of the year, aligning with the energy of Mama Earth and Grandmother Moon and the goddesses of the year, we are launching a new FREE womxn-only on-line course in the “Wisdom from Grandmother Moon” series: 13 Moons, 13 Goddesses.
The course begins on November 1st and is open NOW for registration.
13 Moons, 13 Goddesses
In the new course, together we will explore 13 lunar journeys in the Wheel of the Year, starting with the first New Moon of the Celtic-Pagan year — which arrives just after Samhain on November 7, 2018 UTC (actually, this is the “true” cross-quarter date!) — through to the final New Moon arriving on October 28, 2019 UTC.
Together we will explore:
- even more deeply into the lunar journeys throughout the Wheel of the Year, and the cycles of both Grandmother Moon and Mama Earth
- themes, activities and Soul Work / Soul Thoughts for each of the lunar months
- the goddesses of the seasons
- the archetypes in the Women’s Wheel of Life, in various aspects, including the stages presented by Elizabeth Davis and Carol Leonard in their book The Women’s Wheel of Life
- the Medicine of Grandmother Moon and the Four Elements (Air, Fire, Water, and Earth), how they manifest seasonally and monthly, and how we can work with their energies
- and more . . . !
In each moonthly lesson —self-paced, and released a few days before each New Moon — there will be suggested activities to support your exploration of the lunar theme and alignment with the energy of the Year, the elements, the energies of that season and with the goddesses and feminine archetypes in the Women’s Wheel of life.
The Women’s Wheel of Life
As we move through the year in the 13 Moons, 13 Goddesses course, we will introduce a new stage/archetype each month. And although these archetypes would seem to progress through the energy of the Wheel of the Year (e.g. The Maiden at the Spring Equinox, etc), neither the time of the year nor the time of our life limits our connection to these archetypes.
Each archetype has many correspondences. The Maiden, for instance, corresponds with the First Quarter Moon, the Spring Equinox and the first Blood Mystery of menarche (the onset of menstruation), which for many is in the early teen or “tween” years. But more importantly, The Maiden is who we are when we explore and connect to our potential and possibilities.
We hold the wisdom and Medicine of all stages within us and can access them at any time, through connection to our Wise Inner Self and to The Transformer.
So, in this course, we will review the stages through the lifetime of a womxn, starting with The Transformer (the phase that connects them all to our Wise Inner Self) and move through the 12 remaining stages, from The Daughter to The Dark Mother.
New in “13 Moons, 13 Goddesses”
I have added two special sections, available from Day 1 of the course:
- a foundation Lesson just on the Wheel of the Year itself
- a Resource Section full of goodies such as exercises, rituals, magick, and more. Use these in your journal or BOS (Book of Shadows). The section currently includes some favourite activities from this year’s Wisdom from Grandmother Moon course, and will grow through the year. You will be notified of additions via course announcement emails. Think of this as your personal tool kit for the course.
And the course will be sprinkled with a little magick, folklore and Faerie dust!
FREE. of self-discovery and alignment with Mama Earth and Grandmother Moon
Registration link: https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/28590/about