Check this page regularly for special offers for NEW subscribers, private group information, special events, workshops and more!
Together we will explore:
- even more deeply into the lunar journey throughout the Wheel of the Year, and the cycles of both Grandmother Moon and Mama Earth
- the 13 New Moons in the Celtic/Pagan Wheel of the Year, beginning with the first New Moon just after Samhain (November 7, 2018 UTC) through to the final New Moon (October 28, 2019 UTC), just before the Wheel turns again in its yearly spiral dance
- themes, activities, and Soul Work for each of the lunar months
- the goddesses of the seasons
- the archetypes in the Women’s Wheel of Life, in various aspects, including the stages presented by Elizabeth Davis and Carol Leonard in their book The Women’s Wheel of Life
- the Medicine of the Four Elements (Air, Fire, Water, and Earth), how they manifest seasonally and monthly, and how we can work with their energies.
In each moonthly lesson, there will be suggested activities to support your exploration of the lunar theme and alignment with the energy of Mama Earth, the elements, the energies of that season and with the goddesses and feminine archetypes in the Women’s Wheel of Life.
And the course will be sprinkled with a little magick, folklore and Faerie dust!
Registration for this course will close in May 2019.
Please note that this course was designed for those who identify as women.
In this course, you will learn about the exquisite partnership between yourself and Grandmother Moon, and how to dance with her energy throughout the lunar month as you create a natural flow and rhythm together.
Each lesson is unique, capturing how you can connect and align— entrain — with the energy of each phase of the moon. You will learn about the lunar energetics, moon-based rituals and practices for your Soul Work throughout the month, and how to take the wisdom learned into your next lunar journey… and into your daily practices and activities as you align with Grandmother Moon. This course was created for womxn.
If you love working with Mother Earth, following the energies of Grandmother Moon (Seanmháthair Gealach), aligning with the energy of the Celtic Wheel of The Year, or are interested in learning more about this path, you will find great resources – and the opportunity to ask questions, share rituals, and more – in our NEW private Facebook Group, the Wise Woman Bean Gealach Circle. Limited to those who identify as women.
Connect to your purpose, your medicine, eliminate self-limiting beliefs, and integrate the new wisdom into your life through this unique you-centered blend of shamanic coaching and journeys, energy healing, alchemical healing, Earth Medicine, PSYCH-K® and PER-K® balancing, and six-sensory work. Together we draw on the modalities that best support your journey.
Do you want a better understanding of the Wheel of the Year and how its shifting energies can support your own transformation and growth, support you in aligning with the rhythms of Nature itself? Subscribers receive regular free ebooks and articles, such as Celebrating the Equinox, along with tips for their personal practices, advance notice on free events and webinars, and much much more!
Click here or the image to subscribe.